I am a Spanish Strength & Conditioning Coach, holding a Msc in Football Conditioning & Rehabilitation, as well as, a 5 years Bsc in Sport Science.
I am very passionate about Sport Science and I feel very lucky to work in something that I love. I try to attend to congresses and certify courses every year from other colleagues and stay as much up to date as possible.
My work experience combines football conditioning and rehab/fitness fields, in Europe, Asia and Middle East. Have had the opportunity to work in different scopes, have allowed me to obtain a more broad and deep vision, specially in exercise selection, training individualization and understanding of human movement that I can apply and integrate in football context.
My training approach:
- Motor control and strength integrate in an active ROM: Everything integrates in the global movement.
- Principles drives training : “As to methods there may be a million and then some, but principles are few. The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own methods. The man who tries methods, ignoring principles, is sure to have trouble.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Context – Research – Practice : Holistic Approach
- “Load on the top of the dysfunction is equal to more dysfunction”– Michael Boyle
- LTAD believer : Patience, Constancy and training organization.
- “Do basics first, extremely well”